Making life accessible
Join our success story! iLOQ is an international company headquartered in Finland that offers intelligent locking systems and total access management solutions. We guarantee safe access to buildings and facilities. Our mission is to make everyday life easier with a diverse range of safe and sustainable products for individual buildings and large real estate complexes.
The company is growing rapidly, and we are now looking to fill the role of Sourcing Director to lead our sourcing team and strategic sourcing activities. The position is located either in our HQ in Oulu or in our office in Espoo, Finland.
As Sourcing Director, you will:
• Plan, develop, direct, and implement business strategies through the establishment of short/long-range objectives, change management, performance goals, and metrics for each spend category
• Lead creation and implementation of sourcing strategies for assigned categories of spend
• Demonstrate a strategic business mindset, organizational savvy, present an executive-level presence, and balance multiple stakeholder interests simultaneously
• Lead supplier relationships and contract management
• Lead, inspire and coach the Supplier Management Team
• Ensure supply chain scalability in volumes and geographically
• Drive total cost of ownership and agreed cost targets
• Develop current and new suppliers and drive availability and quality
• Set and monitor agreed sourcing KPIs and drive improvements
• Develop efficiency and digitalization of processes to increase productivity
What you’ll need to succeed:
We feel the best match for us will be a candidate with the following qualifications to succeed in the role:
• 10+ years of relevant industry sourcing or supply-chain experience in a global environment with a minimum of 3 years at senior level
• Solid leadership experience in a multinational company and demonstrated team leadership skills
• Strategic leadership skills
• Strong negotiating, influencing and contracting skills
• Excellent stakeholder management skills
• Excellent co-operation and communication skills
• Built-in quality, cost and availability mindset
• Relevant technology, category and manufacturing process competence
We believe in people
With iLOQ, everyone can make an impact. Our values guide our operations: We change the market, challenge the traditional way of thinking, believe in people, and base our actions on sustainable development, respect and results. Innovation and creativity are supported. We invest in the training and development of our employees so that we can shake the boundaries of innovation, design new technology and create even better solutions that provide excellent added value for our customers.
We offer you a unique and highly rewarding culture, flexible working hours and workplace, an international environment where you will have challenging tasks and gain responsibility and diverse opportunities to develop yourself and your professional skills. You will have a genuine opportunity to make a real difference in a fast-growing international company and influence the work environment of the entire company. We will take care of you by providing an excellent onboarding experience, friendly, helpful, and passionate colleagues and by encouraging you to maintain a healthy work/life balance.
Are you the person we are looking for? For more information, please contact our COO Erja Sankari +358 44 4352 382 or our CPO Veli-Pekka Autio +358 40 3170 254. They are happy to answer questions related to the position on Monday 23.5.2022 from 9:00 to 10:00 am EET.
Please leave your application by May 31th at the latest in our recruitment system (link)
We will be reviewing candidates and conducting interviews already during the application process.
iLOQ in brief
iLOQ is a rapidly growing Finnish company that is leading the technological revolution in the digital locking industry. iLOQ transforms mechanical locks into digital and mobile access management. iLOQ solutions are based on technologies developed and patented by the company, enabling electronic and mobile locking without batteries or cables. iLOQ replaces mechanical and electromechanical locking systems with environmentally friendly solutions that solve the problems of lost or copied keys, reduce lock maintenance and minimize lifecycle costs. www.iloq.com