Do you want to be an essential part of a great success story? This is an opportunity for you to join a fast-growing industry leading organization and to join a family – one great team devoted to making the life more accessible. We offer you a unique and highly rewarding culture, paired with industry-leading benefits, and a guaranteed strategic and frontline role in the company with the possibility to influence our future success. Our agility and size mean that you can make a real difference with your decisions and be part of our continuing growth. If you want to be a part of the revolution in the locking industry, then You should join our team as an Export Director.
We are looking for an experienced and driven Export Director to expand iLOQ sales and lead the export sales team. As the Export Director at iLOQ, you will be responsible to expand the iLOQ sales and partner network beyond existing markets and successfully build and lead the iLOQ export sales team. As the Export Director you will continually support and develop existing partner and distribution networks, along with creating new markets, expanding partner networks and new sales channels like Distributors, OEMs and System Integrators. Finding the best fit models for different markets and creating market pull with new procedures is a crucial part of the job. In addition, in this role you will have the opportunity to provide commercial and business support to partners and support marketing in developing the iLOQ brand awareness within targeted market areas and segments.
Primary responsibilities will consist of the following:
- Create new ways to enter new markets
- Identifying new potential business/sales opportunities within new accounts and expanding share of wallet
- Opening new doors and negotiating with large prospect clients
- Lead and develop own team and recruit new team members when growing
- Participates in marketing of iLOQ’s products and solutions by promoting the company actively on relevant business fairs and events, and also keeps an eye on the competition and the development of competing products.
- Developing strategies and executing plans to meet growth goals
- Identifying business risk within existing accounts
- Executing agreed sales plans appropriately
- Establishing strong and healthy relationships with different stakeholders in existing accounts
- Accountability for the achievement of sales targets
- Determining and managing the prioritization of customer activities
- Giving input and recommendations to current/future market needs of products, solutions and services
- Monitoring and measuring the customer satisfaction of large accounts
- Collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders globally
- Reporting to iLOQ’s Global CSO
You are a driven professional with a solid track record of performance in a multicultural business environment and you have a relevant technical or commercial higher education with equivalent technical background. You have years of experience in the international business environment supporting OEM’s and large industrial end customers, and you are well-versed with co-operating with distributors and partner networks. You aren’t afraid of challenges, as you tackle obstacles in global expansion with a solution minded and innovative approach. Your hunger for growth and constant development drive you forward in identifying new potential business/sales opportunities.
You are successful in pursuing independent sales with your entrepreneurial attitude, but you are also a strong leader with the ability to coordinate a remote team and develop it strategically. You are an inspiring team leader with a front-line management philosophy which allows you to be able to build your team and lead the export sales team to achieve excellent sales results. You also communicate actively within the company to give input on current and future market needs, along with effectively cooperation with the other country managers.
In our international business environment, you need to communicate fluently in written and spoken English, while other language skills are regarded as an asset. You also need to be an excellent communicator and presenter. The position location is flexible, but it requires travelling around 120-150 days a year.
Are you the one we are looking for? Please send us your application with salary request as soon as possible, latest on the 31.05.2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information please contact CEO Heikki Hiltunen +358 40 3170 260, on 20th of May at 10:00-11:00, 26th of May at 13:00-14:00 or 29th of May at 13:00-14:30.
iLOQ is a rapidly growing Finnish-based international company that is leading the technological revolution in the digital locking industry. We are leading the way in transforming mechanical locks into digital and mobile access management. iLOQ solutions are based on technologies developed and patented by the company, enabling reliable, secure and sustainable electronic and mobile locking without batteries or cables.
iLOQ has its own Marketing, R&D, Logistics and Testing in Finland and own Sales branches in the Nordic countries and Continental Europe. iLOQ has a sales organization in eight country subsidiaries and an international partner network of almost 1000 locksmiths and distributors. iLOQ has developed a digital sales platform with export to more than 20 countries. All iLOQ products are assembled, tested and distributed globally from Oulu. www.iLOQ.com